IH Cairo Agents
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING AN IH CAIRO/ILI AGENT?
Are you interested in giving your students the chance to study in an accredited world-class institute with over thirty-five years of language teaching experience and really satisfy customers and give them a quality experience?
Now you can cooperate with us and become an IH Cairo / ILI agent
At IH Cairo / ILI every student has the opportunity to:
- Read, write, speak and understand Arabic from the first day of class.
- Take intensive 2 or 4-week courses in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic and Modern Standard Arabic or have a course tailor-made to suit them.
- Study in a well-resourced learning environment with well-equipped classrooms, a computer room, free WIFI, and a library.
- Learn from TAFL-qualified native-speaker teachers using course materials and textbooks produced by IH Cairo/ILI staff members.
- Take part in weekly cultural and social activities in and around Cairo.
- Take advantage of our airport services and accommodation to ensure their stay is as easy and comfortable as possible.
For agents in Germany, IH Cairo has now received the BILDUNGSURLAUB ACCREDITATION:
The official Bildungsurlaub recognition of a school guarantees high-quality language courses for students from all over the world. It is a way of proving that your courses have been officially checked to meet the standards of professional teaching which is valued by clients of all ages. Thus, the accreditation for Bildungsurlaub offers your language school great opportunities to attract a new customer segment. According to our experience, clients are more likely to opt for a language school that is accredited for Bildungsurlaub even if they are not applying for it! In Germany, the institution of Bildungsurlaub allows employees from any sector to apply for up to an extra 5 days of educational leave that are to be used for professional advanced training.. Language courses have become a popular option for Bildungsurlaub as it allows employees to travel and advance their foreign language skills abroad.
If you are interested in becoming an IH Cairo / ILI agent, please review our agents manual below and review some of the material you might need for your marketing activities:
- 2019 Agent Manual & Agreement
- 2019 Courses and Fee Schedule
- Course Terms and Conditions
- Refund Policy
- Student Handbook
Once you have read over these materials, simply fill in the reference form then sign the agent’s agreement contract then email them to email@example.com. Our customer service team will contact you as soon as possible to proceed with the next step.
If, after reading the downloadable material, you have any questions or further queries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and to hopefully developing a fruitful working relationship with you.